[Bf-committers] Re: Bf-committers Digest, Vol 26, Issue 21

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Wed Sep 13 17:41:08 CEST 2006

Hi Glauber

I looked at it and it seems he is already using a stack and has hack his
aplication to use this stack for playback. Also, he is using GLUT while
Blender has its own lib called GHOST.

Yet it is a nice reading, thanks for this.
But I think I will do screen recording, perhaps it is faster to implement
until the Blender Conference.

-- Rui --