[Bf-committers] Collada joints -> Blender Bones

horace horace3d at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 15:10:14 CEST 2006

i don't think j1 has two transformations. unlike in blender in most other
applications (like maya) parenting gets drawn as bones. so in blender you
would achieve the same functionality by simply parenting the second bone
like on this screenshot: http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4706/bonesmt0.jpg

or am i wrong? :)