[Bf-committers] Collada joints -> Blender Bones

P. Visser p.visser at illusoft.com
Sun Sep 10 10:01:07 CEST 2006

Hi All,

I've still not found a nice solution to convert Collada joints to Blender
bones. I saw my last picture was not clear enough, so I made it a lot
simpler, so we can look at the very basics first. The real problem comes
after this, but lets concentrate on this basic example first.

I hope you can take a look at the picture I created:
http://colladablender.illusoft.com/screens/problem1.gif

It's about converting 2 Collada joints to Blender.

Let me know if you agree (or disagree) with this solution.

Best Regards,

Pieter