[Bf-committers] patch for boolean tools

Ken Hughes khughes at pacific.edu
Mon Sep 4 19:18:30 CEST 2006

A few months ago Tom M got me started on looking at the boolean tools
added last summer, trying to track down some bugs prior to the 2.42
release.  To make a long story short, there are some bugs which seem to
be tough to track down, but in the process I've found some areas where
the performance (speed-wise) can be improved.  I have a patch I'd like
others to try out, but I'm not sure whether to commit to cvs or put in
the patch tracker.  In my testing, the only places I see a difference in
the resulting boolean operations is where the original code is suspect
anyway (i.e., definitely gives the wrong results).

So I just looking for some suggestions for where to go with this first
patch....

Ken