[bf-committers] anyone up for a challenge?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 21:18:10 CEST 2006

Hey Kent,

was a python suppression file used or do they support such?  Python
gives a lot of false positives for valgrind without a suppression
file, and I think I've heard similar issues for other such tools, so
anything that is in the python interpreter and builtin classes (as
opposed to Blender specific ones) we probably ought to skip.  Coverity
has planned to analyze our source also under the DHS grant, however
they planned to wait till the next release since building on Redhat
wasn't obvious at the time.

LetterRip