[Bf-committers] BlenderBuilds.com - Team / Builds

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Nov 28 01:24:33 CET 2006

Hi Tom,

Its well know and I think all of BlenderBuilds.com build maintainers are
on this list, but I will mention them:

- Rui Campos        (rcas / me) -> Linux
- Eugene Reilly     (etr9j)     -> Windows
- Jonathan Ferguson (jdpf)      -> Mac OS X PPC
- Timothy Kanters               -> Mac OS X Intel

So, I'm sure they are all able to specify all of the requirements.
We try to follow the official builds on this, so it shouldn't be that
big matter, but still...

For Mac I think they are using the default Python install, until further
notice. There was already some talk about having Python 2.4, but it
wasn't a very official build, so it wasn't yet implemented, nor tested.

For Windows and Linux, Python is 2.4 , so I think it should up to par
with the official build requirements too.

I can try to get static and dynamic builds up beside our default ones,
we are more focused on builds that the official ones don't really cover,
like optimized builds, debug builds and dynamic builds with some of the
latest libs. But it shouldn't be hard to setup some more builds.

We are trying to get Verse, FFMPEG and the BlenderPlayer present in all
the builds we make, but sometimes it just doesn't work, either someone
changed something or similar situation.
That's the way CVS works, its in constant development. And we don't have
a "golden share" that allows us to ask the devs to freeze until we make
the builds ;) .

I'm open to suggestions and help on anything related to the builds we
make available at BlenderBuilds.com .

-- Rui --