[Bf-committers] Re: handcrafted makefiles, autotools, scons and cmake ?

Erwin Coumans erwin at erwincoumans.com
Wed Nov 1 15:49:53 CET 2006

You CMake efforts are great, and you got the buy-in from me!
Even just its autogeneration of MSVC and XCode projectfiles is worth
inclusion into CVS. I don't think that every single build-system on earth
that CMake can autogenerate needs to work before it can be included to CVS.

I hope this isn't another good project that gets blocked due to a few
stubborn/moaning developers, who are not using it anyway,
Erwin