[Bf-committers] Dutch Summer of Code

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu May 25 18:40:25 CEST 2006

Hi,

For everyone officially studying in the Netherlands, there's a "Summer
of Code" initiative I'd like to point to: it's in Dutch only though.

http://www.programmeerzomer.nl

The scale of this project is very limited... the last news was that
they only have a small handful of grants. The rules differ too, you
first have to subscribe to this project, and then make a choice for
which .org you like to work. In the end they will randomly pick.

I'm not sure if there's even a Dutch developer or somoeone studying
here on this list?

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org