[Bf-committers] Strange Error

Scott Johnson scottj at cs.und.edu
Sun May 21 02:59:49 CEST 2006

Hello Everyone!

I have minimized my compile errors to 1 (thanks Erwin!).  I am getting
the following error:

\blender\source\gameengine\GamePlayer\ActiveX\BlenderPlayerCtl.cpp(656)
: error C2661: 'KX_BlenderSceneConverter::KX_BlenderSceneConverter' : no
overloaded function takes 2 arguments

I edited the source file for the ODE environment module - there was
another error that was just a matter of changing an int parameter to a
void*.  I think the compiler choked, but it seemed legal to me.
Thinking this error was of a similar nature, I looked at the source file
it occurred in, and found that the constructor was called with 2
parameters, but the only definition for a constructor was with 3.  I am
not familiar enough with the source to figure out what is going on here,
and whether one of the parameters passed should just be null.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

~Jwir3