[Bf-committers] Floats and dispview?

Salvatore Russo salvatore.russo at laposte.net
Tue May 16 15:19:31 CEST 2006

Hallo,

I am trying to update BlenderPocket to the new CVS sources.
Thinks are working fine but I am afraid about two points:

1) Now floats are used to draw pixels. OpenGL ES doesn't use
floats so I am converting each pixels from float to the
original unsigned char. It works fine but of course, it is a
big big task for our tiny devices.
Is there a way to not use these floats without changing
heavilly the code? In the documentation, it is ever specified
: float are used by default. Does it mean that we can change it?

2) The rendering is done now on a new windows. The dispview
option is not working any more. Is it planned to restore the
original difference between "dispview" and "dispwin" or not?
On our pocketPC, we can not create 2 windows, the original
dispview was perfect :=) Ok, today, the preview render tool is
working perfectly!

Thanks,
Salvatore

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)