[Bf-committers] Booleans crash with MSVC8.0

Austin Benesh bfdeveloper at gmail.com
Mon May 15 21:10:50 CEST 2006

I submitted this to the bugtracker first, but Ton told me to submit it here
instead. Anyway, I found that booleans work with almost all other builds
except those built with MSVC8.0. After extensive debugging I found that the
function vertex_it.Done() was constantly returning 1, no matter what the
iterator input was. I am a little confused because this kind of error should
cause a crash on all systems. How come it doesn't seem to cause problems
with any other build? Any help would be great.

 - Austin