[Bf-committers] Python API developing hints ?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 02:13:00 CET 2006

there is a constraint module that was in progress, email the bf-python
list, and the coder might respond, he recently married so I don't
think he has had much time for Blender - but it might be almost done
(I thought that is what was mentioned but not positive) so perhaps it
may be just a matter of 'finishing touches'.

LetterRip