[Bf-committers] Python API developing hints ?

malefico andauer the3d_hut at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Mar 24 02:00:14 CET 2006

Hi guys !

We at the "Plumiferos" studio are planning to develop
(or at least try) a Constraint module for the Pyhon
API. This is something we really need, and we want to
give it a try.

Could anyone give me a couple of hints as what are the
common functions python modules need to have, and
maybe a tip about what files should I look in order to
start our research ?

Anyway, if somebody is already working in such an
implementation, please contact me :-)

Thanks in advance

malefico