[Bf-committers] Cloth Modifier Results Baking

bjornmose at gmx.net bjornmose at gmx.net
Thu Mar 16 10:01:15 CET 2006

Hehe sounds pretty much like me. I have to feel the pain myself to see the
papers are right.

Anyhoo a link
http://www2.miralab.unige.ch/

They have a huge list of papers / potential headaches

especially this overview on state of art in cloth simulation from march 2005

http://www2.miralab.unige.ch/papers/366.pdf

have fun
BM