[Bf-committers] sequencer cleanup patch

Peter Schlaile peter at schlaile.de
Sun Mar 5 21:44:19 CET 2006

Hi,

just added a patch to the patch tracker, that fixes several sequencer
issues.

Please test this, before I commit it to CVS, since I do not want to hurt
anyone this time ... ;-)

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3979&group_id=9&atid=127

this patch features several cleanups and bugfixes for the sequencer:
- blur works again (this was a serious bug in gamwarp...)
- seperates all sequence effects into a seperate file with a clean
  interface
- thereby fixing some obscure segfaults
- seperates the scope views into a seperate file
- adds float support to all effects and scope views
- removes a bad level call to open_plugin_seq
- FFMPEG seeking improved a lot.
- FFMPEG compiles with debian sarge version cleanly
- Makes hdaudio seek and resample code really work

Greetings,
Peter

----
Peter Schlaile <peter at schlaile dot de>