[Bf-committers] some minor VC7 project files errors

Ivailo Stoimenov wivern at pro-lan.net
Wed Jun 21 07:46:59 CEST 2006

Hi all :)

I'm using VC++ 2005 Express + Platform SDK + DirectXSDK.

Last night tried to compile Blender from clear CVS tree and got some
errors with VC7 project files that were easy solved.
Only some mihor editions are required but since project files are for VC7
and VC2005 converts them
I don't think that generating a path (which I don't know how to do for
now) is aplicable.

Folowing is what must be edited so VC++2005Express to compile:

* In project Extern/BulletDynamics
    add to Blender Release configuration/Post-build Event
     XCOPY /Y ..\..\..\BulletDynamics\Dynamics\*.h
..\..\..\..\..\..\build\msvc_7\extern\bullet\include\Dynamics

* In project Intern/Build_install_all
    check boolop as project dependency

* In project Blender/BL_imbuf file
SourceFiles/cineon/Headerfiles/cin_debug_stuff.h
    change line feed to either Win or Unix style (CR LF...)

* In project Blender/DNA_makesdna
    remove odbc32.lib odbccp32.lib from linker Additional dependencies for
all build configurations.
    Everything compiles just fine without them.

* In project Blender/Blender
    move XCOPY /Y ..\..\release\scripts ..\..\bin\.blender\scripts /E
    in Post-build event of all build configurations

    Add "memutil.lib" as linker Additional dependency to all build
configurations

I will apreciate if someone can make this edits and commit them to cvs.

Thanks in advance :) Great work all of you :)