[Bf-committers] Release todos

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jun 18 17:58:12 CEST 2006

Hi,

FFMPG issues!

- we need a doc describing what works and what not... and which OS's
will have it

- what version is going to be our standard? there seems to be many
compile options
- will we put it as a lib in cvs, or as source in extern/ ?
- is it static, dynamic, or can we use it as a plugin (like quicktime
now)

- Some ffmpg features seem to be available in the Sequencer for all
platforms.
   This should be #ifdeffed out for non-ffmpg compiles

- is Scons and Make correct for ffmpg now? Probably needs changes...

Composite issues!

Naming should be consistant.... discussed was:
- rename "Render Result" node to "Render Layer" node (more accurate)
- rename "Compositor" Image to "Viewer Node" Image (was confusing)
- discussed was to rename "Composite" node too... but with the previous
change it might be not needed anymore. Will commit the first 2 changes
first, and we can de review in here.

BUGS!

- just check what's assigned to you! (Python folks poke poke!)

Thanks,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org