[Bf-committers] CVS freeze tomorrow?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jun 12 19:26:03 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Last sunday meeting we went over the pending todo's, and it was
proposed & accepted to move to CVS freeze end of tomorrow. Meaning; new
development and work on current projects should stop, only important
(feature or bug) fixes can be committed.

If you still urgently want something added, and it needs more time,
speak up now!

The release build team (Jean-Luc, DJCapelis, Simon) then can compile
the first Release Candidate (RC1) to be uploaded. Just tell me where I
can find it, then I put it on download site.

Next sunday we'll review state, and hopefully can do a release
(within?) a week after.

Further todos: Check on the to your assigned bugs in tracker! If you
cannot fix it, assign to someone else?

Thanks,

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org