[Bf-committers] New Render inside Blender options -> Ton's commit

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon Jun 12 18:07:55 CEST 2006

Hey there,

All my latest requests are beign answered, thank you Devs !

Anyway, is there the possibility to add just a small thing to the new
render to image slot, the ability to have the last N renders listed as
[Render result 1] ... [Render Result N] , being N the oldest one, and keep
the last N renders.
This N could be a user config as Ton suggested sometime ago.

Also, it would be cool to be able to Pack the Render Results with the
blend file, not sure if it doesn't already, so it might be redundant to
ask for this ...

And last, be able to convert a Render Result Image to a regular Image,
this is very useful if I want to render a background image and then use it
in the compositor to composite the final Render.

Perhaps some of it is already there, but I haven't arrived home yet to
test it all.

-- Rui --