[Bf-committers] Re: CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern material.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_material_types.h blender/source/blender/src buttons_shading.c drawnode.c header_ipo.c

Frédéric van der Essen fred at mentalwarp.com
Sat Jun 3 22:18:50 CEST 2006

Ooops, I completely forgot about this patch.

Sorry I don't know what i was thinking with that "Lightness" thing...

And worse, there are some other issues about it, (It should keep the
original hue if the overlaying
pixel is desaturated instead of putting it to red), and  it crashed on
me 10 min ago...
I'll provide a patch as soon as i can...

sorry about that :(

- Fred