[Bf-committers] Blender -> User Interface

George Bell george_vic_bell at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 18:26:39 CEST 2006

How about instrumenting the interface to allow for voluntary usage data?
Getting hard data about which features are used and how they are most
frequently accessed through the interface would give a wealth of ideas for
interface improvements.

Perhaps an xml file could log interface usage, then ftp it to blender.org
and then convert it to some nice graphs for everyone to see? (obviously
there would be a yes/no opt-in on the first load, and ability to turn
on/off)

George