[Bf-committers] Blender -> User Interface

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Jul 25 17:58:50 CEST 2006

Hey there,

I think you missed my point here, I just wanted to mention what I think
should be focused for the next release.

And I don't mean "make a new Interface", I like it as it is, at least most
of it, although I think it can be improved in many ways.

And yes, having proper Documentation on how to change anything would
really be good.

Since I can't really help out much on changing the User Interface as I
didn't yet understood how things really work (I didn't have much time yet
to loose on it), I'm doing other things that help Blender too, don't just
ditch me because I don't do code for Blender, I do understand the value of
helping out.

Please understand my post as an idea for future development.

-- Rui --