[Bf-committers] Blender -> User Interface

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 17:41:04 CEST 2006

And for the love of God,, developers read the forums Blenderartists
and cgtalk among others, Lots of basic but good ideas are being tossed
around..

Please don't just "make" a new interface and say here!.. Lets try and
work together on this one..

Like for one, if someone could document the files to edit and somewhat
how with''n the source, that would go a long ways towards someone
helping out.. <= it's just a maybe, but still better than nothing..