[Bf-committers] Node tree library data

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 23 14:49:26 CEST 2006

Hi,

Yes, the NodeTrees as stored in libraries are only accessible as a
Group now.
The Scene and Material have their own local NodeTree.

It's a bit awkward that way, but implemented with forward/backward
compatibility in mind.
When designing such systems from scratch it would have been different I
guess.

-Ton-