[Bf-committers] EXR problems with Makefiles on OSX (PPC)

Geoffrey Bantle hairbat at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 04:35:53 CEST 2006

Don't know if anyone else is getting this problem, but
since I did a CVS update (both of blender and lib) the
other day I have been getting the following error when
building

'In file included from openexr_api.cpp:68:
/usr/local/include/OpenEXR/ImathBox.h:65:22:
ImathVec.h: No such file or directory'

I can't really figure out what its on about anyway,
since there IS a file in usr/local/include/OpenEXR
named ImathVec.h.

Any suggestions would be appreciated ;)

Cheers,
Geoff Bantle