[Bf-committers] EXR problems with Makefiles on OSX (PPC)

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Wed Jul 12 06:09:21 CEST 2006

On Jul 11, 2006, at 10:35 PM, Geoffrey Bantle wrote:
> Don't know if anyone else is getting this problem, but
> since I did a CVS update (both of blender and lib) the
> other day I have been getting the following error when
> building
>
> 'In file included from openexr_api.cpp:68:
> /usr/local/include/OpenEXR/ImathBox.h:65:22:
> ImathVec.h: No such file or directory'
>
> I can't really figure out what its on about anyway,
> since there IS a file in usr/local/include/OpenEXR
> named ImathVec.h.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated ;)

You should probably remove any configured options that locate a
system-wide OpenEXR in  /usr/local and instead rely on the embedded
lib/openexr tree.  I do not know if you will need to remove the
system-wide OpenEXR (e.g., fink or darwinports) or not.

For the OSX-intel makefiles, it builds best if there is no user-
def.mk file at all.  Remove it, make clean, and try again.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]