[Bf-committers] Increasing groupe name size

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Thu Jan 26 15:10:25 CET 2006

On Thursday 26 January 2006 14:48, bmx007 wrote:
> > Making naive group names like "vg(3.0x^2+2.0y+1.0*z=0)" will of course
> No because that's not tha t i want, i dont create vertex but just only snap
> it on formula. Once again this is my problem.

i dont think mr. Halley was talking about creating vertices either, but naming
the groups like you.

i dont understand what you mean by 'snap it on formula', and how the proposed
idea of using vertex group names as hashtable/dictionary keys that point to a
separate structure that is the formula, would not work.

> Maxime

~Toni