[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python SConscript

Nathan Letwory jesterking at letwory.net
Tue Feb 7 22:51:36 CET 2006

It does have globals, but in a different way. The rewrite doesn't add them
willy-nilly to the toplevel environment, so that it propagates to all
derived environments. Instead you have to do a little thinking when adding
new stuff - what libraries do need the define on the command-line... That
is to keep the other command-lines clean.

/Nathan