[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/python SConscript

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Tue Feb 7 20:42:07 CET 2006

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 20:04, Matt Ebb wrote:
>     blender/source/blender/python SConscript
>   Add the WITH_OPENEXR to sconscript. I needed this for toni's latest
> SceneRender stuff to work. Strange that it worked ok on his computer
> without this.

just for the record: the new scons does not have IFDEF vars global like the
old did

20:39 < antont> no. but actually i did not try this on my compu after the
sconsrewrite!
20:39 < jesterKing> aha!
20:39 < antont> .. just realized
20:39 < jesterKing> then it is necessary, because it is not that global as old
scons had
20:39 < jesterKing> so commit is ok :)

~Toni