[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_blender.h BKE_colortools.h BKE_image.h BKE_library.h BKE_utildefines.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern colortools.c image.c library.c node.c node_composite.c packedFile.c scene.c texture.c ...

Carsten Wartmann carsten.wartmann at imago-viva.de
Thu Dec 21 13:43:52 CET 2006

Ton Roosendaal wrote:
[...]
>   Log:
>   The Big Image refactor!

Wow, just in time before I wrote about in my book ;-)

- I used a small sequence, setting the start/end/cyclic in the
ImageWindow, all fine, plays there.
	The I used that image(sequence) as texture on a material and had to set
all again?

- sequences are not working with "TexFace" Materials?

- I was not expecting to see the sequence played on a UV Mapped Object
in Potatoe-Mode, but was still hoping. Maybe later?

- And will this refactoring make image sequences in the GameEngine possible?

Best Regards,
Carsten