[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/render/intern/include shading.h pixelblending.h pixelshading.h render_types.h rendercore.h zbuf.h blender/source/blender/render/intern/source shadeinput.c shadeoutput.c c

trip somewhere trip0o at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 21:39:02 CET 2006

hmm, how about this as a simple setupHighlight the socket with the mouse
that will receive the new node/ hit spacebar and select the node and have it
auto select the most commonly used socket

As example Render Layer highlight Color spacebar Select viewer have it auto
select image since that is most widly used as default. (i hope)

Another even faster way would be a hidden kinda tool, control drag a socket
and have that just auto create a veiwer node. That way it would be like
really fast sketching of nodes for very common setups.