[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/extern/verse Makefile blender/extern/verse/dist BUGS MAINTAINERS Makefile Makefile.win32 README SConstruct v_bignum.c v_bignum.h v_cmd_buf.c v_cmd_buf.h v_cmd_def_a.c v_cmd_def_b.c v_cmd_def_c.c

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Aug 22 06:54:29 CEST 2006

Emil Brink wrote:
> Tony Agee wrote:
>> Cam,
>>  I compiled the verse-gimp plugin by putting the verse-gimp-r5p0
>> folder in
>> blender/extern, and adding /dist to the line VERSE=../verse in the
>> makefile.
>> Ensure that gimptool-2.0 is on your path.
>>  Works pretty poorly, but kinda fun for as long as the verse server
>> lives.
>> (not long)
>
> Tony,
>
> Does this mean that you can crash the Verse server by painting on a
> bitmap
> with verse-gimp? Or does it go unresponsive, or what happens? We have not
> seen it crash in ... a very long time, so if you could provide details on
> how to make that happen, please send them to the verse-dev mailing list
> (which all of you Blender hackers interested in Verse are warmly welcomed
> to join, of course).
>
> The list information page is at
> <http://projects.blender.org/mailman/listinfo/verse-dev>.
>
> Regards,
>
> /Emil

Hi Blender/Emil,
I'v ried to compile  verse-gimp-r5p0 with cvs verse. and I get this error.

gcc `gimptool-2.0 --libs`  verse_gimp.o gimp_plugin.o verse_connection.o
../verse/libverse.a   -o verse_gimp
verse_connection.o(.text+0x5af): In function `cb_connect_accept':
: undefined reference to `verse_send_node_list'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [verse_gimp] Error 1
/d/verse-gimp-r5p0

--