[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/extern/verse Makefile blender/extern/verse/dist BUGS MAINTAINERS Makefile Makefile.win32 README SConstruct v_bignum.c v_bignum.h v_cmd_buf.c v_cmd_buf.h v_cmd_def_a.c v_cmd_def_b.c v_cmd_def_c.c

Emil Brink emil at obsession.se
Tue Aug 22 09:01:21 CEST 2006

> Hi Blender/Emil,
> I'v ried to compile  verse-gimp-r5p0 with cvs verse. and I get this error.
>
> gcc `gimptool-2.0 --libs`  verse_gimp.o gimp_plugin.o verse_connection.o
> ../verse/libverse.a   -o verse_gimp
> verse_connection.o(.text+0x5af): In function `cb_connect_accept':
> : undefined reference to `verse_send_node_list'

Campbell,

Are you trying to build an old version of Verse-GIMP? That sounds like
a version designed for R4 of Verse, the API in question has been renamed
since then.

I do think Brecht has a more recent version of Verse-Gimp, so make sure
you download the proper one. His page (here:
<http://users.pandora.be/blendix/verse/>) says:

"Version r5p0 (works with r6p0): Source Tarball (12KB), Mac Binaries (108KB)"

That is the one you want, it should build cleanly out of the box with
either R5 or (strongly recommended) R6 of Verse.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

/Emil