[Bf-committers] Node IPOs

Doug Olllivier doug at mudpuddle.co.nz
Mon Aug 21 10:29:58 CEST 2006

> I don't know if this would allow control on stuff like the shader
> used, the type for a NURBS (poly, bezier...) but if it did I can
> promise you an explosion in creativity and surprises like none of us
> can imagine right now.

I don't see why on/off or selected variables shouldn't be IPOable.....
imagine being able to change from ortho to perspective, or change the
type of light being used at the time, or the type of shadow algorithm
being used.

lots of the effects i assume are doable now with workarounds (like
duplicate objects), but that doesn't mean it won't be a handy feature.

Doug Ollivier