[Bf-committers] Google Summer of Code 2006

Marc Chéhab marc.chehab at blender3d.ch
Wed Apr 19 23:15:26 CEST 2006

hey,
I was just reading trough the wiki and as I saw this:

Font previews/loading - ability to see the font as it would appear in
the font selection menu, similar to what is available in the gimp or
inkscape.

...I thought that a neat feature that should be mentioned would be an
auto-selection of fonts (just as in gimp). so that you do not have to
search through the font files (that has to persist, naturally), but have
a popdown with previews of the fonts given by the os (X Server font
paths for example). or even some customized font paths (again gimp).

have fun and take care.
marc.