[Bf-committers] New feature: Console output space type (request for input).

Jacques Beaurain jacques.beaurain at gmail.com
Sun Apr 16 20:49:40 CEST 2006

Hi again,

I've made some progress with this.

   1. Finished theming of the window (black BG, white text, blue
select, red error). Let me know what you think.
   2. Added a hotkey Ctrl-Shift-F11 (Text window is Shift-F11 so I
thought it may be a good choice.)
   3. Made specific header buttons for the Console Output (it was
using the Text Window functionality before).
   4. Cleaned up the code a lot (I am now willing to show it ;) )

You can find a screen capture as well as downloads of the Windows
build and sources here:

http://jb-online.net/?p=7

Cheers,
Jacques