[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c blender/source/blender/makesdna DNA_mesh_types.h DNA_meshdata_types.h blender/source/blender/src editmesh.c editmesh_lib.c

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Apr 12 14:36:57 CEST 2006

Hi,

In that case it would be sufficient to store a single active
vertex/edge/face. In Blender the convention is that only 1 thing is
active at a time, and many things can be selected.

Still don't see how this functionality matches the implementation...

For cases like this, I'd really like to be involved, it remains good
practice to discuss changes in code with the original owner of it. :)

-Ton-