[Bf-committers] Cloth Modifier Patch Available

Mats Holmberg mats.holmberg at elisanet.fi
Fri Apr 7 07:09:44 CEST 2006

zaz at visi.com wrote:

>Genscher and I have made available our first public release
>of the cloth modifier patch. -snip-

Thanks for that. I got a good first impression - from a users point of
view the implementation seems fairly simple, and usable. I got some
cloth working at first try without reading the documents. It compiled
fine, but crashes like mad on linux amd64. Works better in my 32bit
chroot environement. This I expected =) Will become a really appreciated
feature. Nice work!

Mats