[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/src drawtime.c

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Wed Sep 21 18:32:04 CEST 2005

On Wed, 21 Sep 2005, Ton Roosendaal wrote:

> Hi ALexander,
>
> The marker->name is a static array in struct TimeMarker, and always there.
> Don't confuse poor Jiri even more! :)

Hi Ton,

Jiri said that   if (marker->name[0])  wouldn't work because marker->name
could be NULL (even though strlen(marker->name)>0 would have crashed
with marker->name being NULL as well), so I suggested something that
would catch both cases.

If marker->name can never be NULL, if (marker->name[0]) is enough.