[Bf-committers] Timestamp

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Thu Oct 27 00:50:02 CEST 2005

This is a good example of where metadata could be usefull-
Would need an "OnDataChange" scriptlink or somthing? I made a patch for
enter and exit edit mode a while back, for most cases it could be
assumed that the last chanjec time was when exiting edit mode (I know it
dosent work for joining and a few other cases tho)

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Blending_Into_Python/CustomProperties
- Cam