[Bf-committers] User-defined Material Properties

Jorrit Tyberghein jorrit.tyberghein at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 08:21:59 CEST 2005

On 10/13/05, Greg MacDonald <gtmacdonald at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm currently using the game engine properties, but they only apply to
> objects and I need a more general solution. Specifically I need to attach
> propertis to materials.

In CrystalBlend I'm also using game engine properties for this at this
moment. Some properties that all are prefixed with 'cb' are
interpreted by Crystal Blend. However, having properties attachable on
other things besides objects (i.e. materials and other stuff) would be
VERY nice to have indeed.

Greetings,

--
Project Manager of Crystal Space (http://www.crystalspace3d.org)