[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c blender/source/blender/python BPY_interface.c BPY_menus.c blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x BGL.c Blender.c NMesh.c Object.c blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc Blender.py NMesh.py

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at superig.com.br
Tue Oct 4 16:16:35 CEST 2005

Daniel Dunbar wrote:
>>  - #3022, reported by Timothy Wakeham: "Blender.BGL.glDrawPixels crashes when drawing more
>>pixels then buffer size". Made glDrawPixels check buffer dimensions.
>
> The reason this was not done before is because it is not so
> simple to check this (and the current code is not correct).

Stupid mistake, simply didn't think about pixel formats and data types,
should have asked someone with actual OpenGL experience...

Thanks for pointing, Daniel. Got no time now to try something myself, if
I don't find some code I'll just revert to what it was (keeping with
script coders the responsibility of knowing what they are doing) for the
time being, making sure it's mentioned in the docs.

--
Willian