[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenloader/intern readfile.c blender/source/blender/python BPY_interface.c BPY_menus.c blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x BGL.c Blender.c NMesh.c Object.c blender/source/blender/python/api2_2x/doc Blender.py NMesh.py

Daniel Dunbar evilzr at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 14:43:52 CEST 2005

>   - #3022, reported by Timothy Wakeham: "Blender.BGL.glDrawPixels crashes when drawing more
> pixels then buffer size". Made glDrawPixels check buffer dimensions.

The reason this was not done before is because it is not so
simple to check this (and the current code is not correct).
To accurately check this you need to look at all the parameters
to glDrawPixels, but then you also need to query the relevant
parts of the gl state, basically all the arguments to glPixelStore.
This is not particularly simple which is why I skipped it
before. Perhaps google can turn up some nice fragment of code
to do it correctly.

daniel dunbar