[Bf-committers] msvc6 compiler issues with new booleans and game engine

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Fri Nov 11 15:51:28 CET 2005

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, bjornmose wrote:

> hi all,
>
> again some hickups with the good ol' msvc6, quite easy to fix.
>
> booleans, alexander:
> Mostly scope problems with declarations in for() iirc nils uses a nice macro
> resolving that.

Hi Bjorn,

this is probably a bug in patch (the program), I have no idea why this
is happening. I tried applying your patch, and it said "Line 9: expecting
'>'", and Line 9 in the file I created *was* a single '>' with nothing
else on the line.

Anyway, maybe you can try to re-make a patch as unified (diff -u) and
attach it as a text file?

Probably patch got confused by the formatting changes resulting from
copy/paste from the mail client...