[Bf-committers] msvc6 compiler issues with new booleans and game engine

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Sat Nov 12 00:30:29 CET 2005

yo alexander
hum .. never thought that patch to be applied to the bf-tree,
rather was feeling the module owner should care for that.

wie auch immer .. i did the work and the patch
--> http://mitglied.lycos.de/mosebjorn/patch/bool.patch
should be following basic blender's coding rules; thus be fine to commit
   except i did break something i did not think of /* old coders rule :
fixing code at age (AGE) leads to probability to break something P
=AGE^2 .. or worse */

jens ole wund

btw bjornmose is a nice nick
my family calls me ole some others jens