[Bf-committers] View constraint (Push/Pull), implementation?

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Sun May 22 22:26:25 CEST 2005

I poked theeth a few weeks ago about a "Push/Pull" constraint (a constraint
that constrains transform to the view vector), which would be useful for
moving things away/towards the camera / an arbitrary viewport in general.

P is still free during transform, or maybe V (View) for constraint
activation.

Theeth, could you sneak this in before release? You mentioned it would
be piece of cake with new transform code.

If not, could you provide me a basic pointer where to start, and I'll
try implementing it myself (locally). I guess it's just passing the
view matrix to some function.

Thanks.