[Bf-committers] Rollback

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon May 23 00:00:56 CEST 2005

Joseph Gilbert wrote:

>>>Plz rollback the mathutils python commit. Clearly this code is too
>>>poor to have in the cvs for the current release target.
>>>

>>We'll have to because it's too close to a release for new big commits.
>>As anyone can see from that commit log it's important stuff, we just
>>don't have enough time to properly test it.  Communication problem, sorry.
>>

>Ok, Mathutils rollback is done and committed.  Any changes since
>that commit *should* still be in there. Let the testing begin!
>
>Note: The versions Joseph committed are still in CVS and can be
>used to merge back in the future.  The -j flag is your friend here.
>
>As Willian said, there were lots of good and useful things in the Big
>Mathutils Commit.  Obviously a great amount of work.  If we had more
>time, we could have worked out the kinks.  As some football coach
>said, we didn't lose the game, we just ran out of time.  There is
>always the next release!

Well since this didnt get in, could sombody please patch
AngleBetweenVecs which is still very buggy.
This is fixed in Theeths additions to mathutils as well as my own older
patch (which Theeths is based on)

https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2573&group_id=9&atid=127
or
https://projects.blender.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2491&group_id=9&atid=127