[Bf-committers] Release status... cvs freeze soon?

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri May 13 18:47:40 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I've got 3 days off, family gathering & relaxing on Dutch island. :)
Back at work tuesday. So I'll miss the sunday meeting.

Still I propose to move to Bcon-4 sunday, official CVS freeze, except
for fixes in new features and bugfixes in Blender (what worked in 2.36
should work now).
Everyone can put testing builds on forums! Tuesday I'll update the
'Bcon' markers on the websites too (Matt can do as well btw)

For pending patches on the patch tracker I propose to postpone that for
next release, unless the 'module owner' totally feels confident with
it.

Schedule could be that we review status sunday 22nd, and hopefully can
release a couple of days after. In the next week we also have to solve
Linux building. Maybe Yann can assist with it?

Still on my todo;

- Timeline: have to add the sequence audio playback option. Will make
it a switch with button
- cleanup of .B.blend, inclusion of 'dark-orange' theme
- coordinate release logs on blender3d.org, will write a lot too
- and will check daily on tracker bugs, of course

Cyas, have a nice weekend!

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org