[Bf-committers] Re: Re: Re: commandline nightmare

GSR - FR famrom at infernal-iceberg.com
Wed Mar 30 22:17:57 CEST 2005

Hi,
theeth at yahoo.com (2005-03-30 at 1157.25 -0800):
> Will save time with envmap and shadow buffers too.

Only one I can think is fixed envmap, but not for animatable kind.
Since when are shadow buffers reused? Or you mean the memory
allocation, etc? And I guess current usage tends to put the stress in
other parts (raytracing, radiosity, full oversampling). So my take is
the saved time is minimal in the global result.

> --- Daniel Dunbar <evilzr at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > The saving is in file load time, potentially some
> > render setup.

Funny, blender is famous for doing that fast. :]

GSR