[Bf-committers] Blender.org news update

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Tue Mar 22 04:43:44 CET 2005

Hi.  I'd like to write a "development digest" for blender.org, as an
update to current projects.  So the users know that their favorite app
is still being worked on ;)

I'd give updates on things that will likely be in 2.4, such as:
* Transform refactor
* Transform widgets
* Matt Ebb's time sliders
* Matt's UI update.
* Python updates, including Draw.Image, mesh.transform, will look over
CVS commit logs.  or should Willian do a python news update himself?

As for HE mesh, since it's not even in tuhopuu yet I would guess that it
would be inappropriate to mention it.

Also, what about the animation refactor? Is it still being worked on?

joeedh